Arts Administrator Resume Template (Free)
1101 Langton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 44125
Actively seeking an Arts Administrator Position.
Lincoln Jr. College: Lincoln, Illinois, Liberal Arts/Psychology
Northern Illinois State University: major Psychology
Carnegie Tech, Pittsburgh, PA - major; Theatre Arts, Directing
Goodman Theatre at the Art Institute, Chicago, major; Theatre Arts, Directing
Pasadena Playhouse, Pasadena, CA, Theatre Arts - Acting
1976-1982: MANAGER CASTAGNA REALTY BURBANK & HOLLYWOOD
Duties: Managed staff of 70 Realtors; Weekly, monthly, annual sales reports; Training of new associates; Taught 1976 Real Estate Law changes at special seminars
Reason for leaving: Brokerage sold. Sustained license through 1989.
1977-79 : (Simultaneous to above) GENERAL MANAGER, NEW THEATRE, INC.
Duties: Relocated New Theatre (at Centinella Park Playhouse) under renowned director, MARTIN MAGNER to new location in Glendale, CA .
Over a period of two years solicited and obtained permission from City of Glendale, CA to open Glendale's first professional Equity theatre.
- Promoted and obtained grant and permission under umbrella of Glendale Unified School District to utilize the stage at Glendale Community College in return for allowing students to participate in productions as apprentices in this professional theatre for college credit.
- Obtained endorsement of Dr. Lillian Wilde, Professor of Literature, Pomona College; Gregg Hunter, Radio and TV entertainment personality and the Mayor of Glendale.
- Solicited season subscriptions from groups such as Women's N.O.W.
- Managed publicity for seasonal productions including art work; compose newspaper releases for theatre and celebrities.
- Managed and staffed front of house operations.
- Produced and directed (New Theatre as well as other regional theatre's) over 25 different plays, (revivals as well as original).
1982 - Present: Free lance (successful) actor/director. Television, Stage, Theatrical Motion Pictures and radio.
- Screened original plays submitted to Pasadena Playhouse for Artistic Director, Sheldon Epps.
- Prepared recommendations for changes in scripts and production possibilities.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
Liaison executive, (not sales) for Fireman's Fund American Life Insurance Company assigned to Marsh McClennan to special accounts in Hughes' conglomerate Hughes Tool, Hughes Aircraft, Hughes Shipbuilding: Also: Lytton Industries and Courtesy Chevrolet.
- Maintenance of accounts after they were placed with Fireman's Fund.
- Extensive group speaking.
- Writing and designing of descriptive brochures for various products.
-Entertaining client executives, and trouble shooting relative to group workman's compensation and life and health policies of client/corporations.
(Download) Arts Administrator Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Arts Administrator Resume Template in Rich Text.