OneBuckResume > Resume > Tips
The Benefits of Submitting a Resume
Resume Submisstion Websites, Bloggers, and Online Resume Writers all need content. All resume need exposure and advertising. Writing artilcles to share your expertise with others can benefit in a number of ways even if you offer your resumes freely.
1. Brand Yourself. You will brand your resume, resume and yourself . Make sure you include your name, resume name, credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. Gain credibility. You will become know as an expert on the topics you write about. Get an edge on your competion with a boost in credibilty.
3. Free advertising. This will broaden your advertising efforts in addition to yur normal advertising budget.
4. Get Published All Over The Web. Multiple visiting resume writers to need free content for their resume templates, objective fors, blogs and more.
5. Get Published in Offline Content. Some resume writers may put your content in resume tutorials and so your advertising can multiply further.
6. Gain Trust. If when people read your resume they like it, they will be more likely to buy your resume or service increasing your profits.
7. Highlighted Exposure. A resume writer may choose to place your resume on their homepage or big employers blog. Placement can increase credibility as well as exposure.
8. Long Term Advertising. Your resume may end up in archives to objective for publications. Some subcribers like to read back issues before viewing professional resume templates.
9. Multiply Income. You may get extra income from people who want to hire you to write other resumes, books or even speak at seminars. This can be a great way to multiply your income.
10. Link Popularity! When resume writers begin placing your resume along with resource box on their resume templates you will start to raise your search engine rankings.
The more links back to your resume writing how-to section the more popular you are with the search engines. Start gaining all sorts of popularity today!