Career Counselor Resume Template (Free)
70 Madison Dr.
Kipperstown, MD 20706
I am seeking a position where I am able to learn, create and achieve success for all parties concerned. I would like to combine my many years of experience working with people, with my newly acquired education in psychology.
20+ years in the hospitality including hotels, restaurants and retail.
Associates Degree -Psychology 2009
Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in psychology - graduation October 2012
Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, and power point.
Comfortable with all audiences and situations
1. BSW 2009 Concord University, LSW WV Social Work Board
2. RESA Substitute Teacher Certification (October 18, 2011)
3. Gambler's Network Training (April/May 2011)
4. Sensory Integration in Children (May 5, 2010)
5. Sexual Assault Against the Handicapped (April 3, 2010)
6. Decatur, GA: Men Stopping Violence Training (Feb 24 - 26, 2010)
7. Duluth Model: Working with Victims Who Use Violence (August 19 - 23, 2009)
8. Duluth Model: Creating a Process of Change for Men Who Batter: (August 6-8, 2007)
9. A.A. ABA Paralegal and Certificates of Achievement: CERRITOS COMMUNITY COLLEGE: GPA 3.94, Highest Honors, 1998, Phi Theta Kappa Society
o Family Law,
o Criminal Justice
o Advanced Litigation
10. A. A. Administrative of Justice, Cerritos Community College: GPA 3.95, 2003
11. Certificates in Forensic Science, Rio Hondo Community College: GPA 4.00, 2003
12. Computer Forensic Certificate, La Puente ROP, 2003
13. Introduction to Forensic Science, North Orange County ROP
14. Victim/Witness Assistance Training, L.A. County 1998
15. Court Advocate Training Certificate, New Life Advocacy 1997
16. California Domestic Violence Certificate, Su Casa 1997
17. Orange County Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) training 1996
(Download) Career Counselor Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Career Counselor Resume Template in Rich Text.