Civil CAD Designer Resume Template (Free)
865 W. Quince Ave
Seattle, WA 97838
My background includes working as a CAD Designer for Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firms. Most recently, I worked as a civil CAD Designer for a consulting engineering firm located in Vero Beach, where I was responsible for creating construction documents for various land development projects. I was involved in all aspects of projects from property research and coordinating with surveyors for collecting necessary field data to insure a successful design, to drawing conceptual layouts and final plans from which permitting, bidding and construction would be based, to construction administration including inspections, as-constructed plans and final close-out packages.
Masteller & Moler, Incorporated; Vero Beach, Florida
Civil CAD Designer, 1999 - 2010
- Provided support to principle engineers for marketing, such as property research, preliminary maps, plans and schematics and preliminary cost estimates.
- Coordinated with land surveyors to determine necessary field data to ensure successful design.
- Produced CAD drawings from conceptual planning through permitted construction plans and technical specifications.
- Determined and prepared regulatory permit applications and obtained required permits.
- Provided support during contractor bidding process and construction inspections and administration and project close-out.
Examples of successfully completed Civil Projects
- Indian River County Spoonbill Marsh Brine Disposal Treatment Facility; Vero Beach, Florida
- Indian River County Reclaimed Water Main Improvements; Vero Beach, Florida
- St. Lucie County Water and Force Main Improvements; Fort Pierce, Florida
- Walkabout Golf Community; Mims, Florida
- Regency Park Assisted Living Facility; Vero Beach, Florida
- Powerline Road; Sebastian, Florida
- Elkham Dam Improvements; Sebastian, Florida
- Indian River County Central Regional WWTP Expansion; Vero Beach, Florida
- City of Fellsmere Utility Atlas; Fellsmere, Florida
- County Road 512 Utility and Roadway Improvements; Vero Beach, Florida
Campbell Surveying, Incorporated; Merritt Island, Florida
Survey Technician, 1998 - 1999
- Took client survey requests and performed research on subject properties.
- Assigned field crews daily surveying assignments and maintained raw data files.
- Managed survey equipment and supplies.
- Drafted Surveys from raw field data including boundary, topographic, form-board, foundation, final, mortgage, route, construction stake-out and as-built surveys.
Examples of successfully completed surveying projects
- West Melbourne Police Station; West Melbourne, Florida
- Lamar Home Builders - Sunset Lakes Subdivision; Merritt Island, Florida
- Murrell Road; Melbourne, Florida
River City Engineering, Incorporated; Austin, Texas
Civil CAD Drafter, 1994 - 1998
- Performed preliminary site inspections to determine existing site conditions.
- Produced CAD Construction Plans for civil land development projects.
- Maintained and organized all project CAD files.
Austin Community College, 1997
Areas of study include land, topography and route surveying and Texas land law
Florida Institute of Technology, 1993
Three years towards a B.S. in mechanical engineering
Areas of study include calculus, physics, statics, dynamics, electric circuits, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
Fauquier High School, 1989
Areas of study include sciences, mathematics and drafting
(Download) Civil CAD Designer Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Civil CAD Designer Resume Template in Rich Text.