Dental Assistant Resume Template (Free)
810 Dakota St.
Austin, TX 77587
A position in a results oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career-conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. To obtain a Dental Assisting position in which my education and skills can be
utilized, in an office that has great staff and environment to provide qualty dental care.
I have worked for the past year as a dental assisting for a local dentist. I have enjoyed this job very much but due to unforeseen circumstances the office will be closing and I will have to move on. My responsibilies included the following:
- Prepared all patients for dental exams and procedures by providing a clean, sterile dental office and instruments.
- Responsible for taking and developing all x-rays.
- Mixed alginates and all cements and prepared trays for impressions.
- Sterilized and disinfected all instruments and equipment.
- Made appointments, accepted and processed payments, kept necessary filing records and recorded all information into computer system and patient charts.
Bachelors of Business from Hofstra University
Graduated in 2005.
4 handed dentistry, exposure, processing & mounting of radiographs dental
terminology, tray set-up chairside assisting in restorative procedures, bleach
tray fabrication,& pour and trim study models.
(Download) Dental Assistant Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Dental Assistant Resume Template in Rich Text.