Free Designer & Drafter Resume Example
2560 Third Ave
San Francisco, CA 96055
Looking for a designer/drafting job in mechanical or architectural engineering field where I can be an active team member and give a good days work for a good days pay. I am looking for a place that I can stay, grow, and learn.
ReddCadd Design & Drafting Norcross, GA 2006-Present
Completed floor plans for Crowne Office Suites for three of their buildings, provided Architectural/Interior Design for existing and proposed tenants, as requested. Contract jobs such as United Controls International, Griffin & Davis Consulting, and other jobs on a one-time basis.
Dynamic Turbine Norcross, GA 2008-2008
SolidWorks Drafte/Designer, Machine Shop
Drafting and design of turbine blades using Solidworks. Worked in the machine shop to make blades.
Gresham Smith and Partners Alpharetta, GA 2007-2007
Maintain accurate and complete floor plans for the Atlanta and Washington DC regions, while providing Architectural/Interior Design, Marketing, and Pricing plans to Legal, Leasing and Construction Departments for existing and proposed tenants: Full product support for AutoCAD and associated hardware and software.
Trizec Properties, Inc. Atlanta, GA 1999-2006
Maintain accurate and complete floor plans for the Atlanta and Washington DC regions, while providing Architectural/Interior Design, Marketing, and Pricing plans to Legal, Leasing and Construction Departments for existing and proposed tenants:
- Install, setup, configure, customize and maintain AutoCAD at all corporate locations
- Setup company standards for AutoCAD use and implementation
- In-house Trainer for CADD operators in AutoCAD, SpaceMan and REvision products
- Collect, setup and maintain floor drawings for each property in region per company standards
- Onsite field verification of measurements for floors and suites
- Update and maintain building floor plans with tenant interior spaces on AutoCAD, SpaceMan, and REvision database management software
- Prepare proposal schematics for tenants and lease exhibits
- Coordinate general building information, tenant floor plans, and layering configurations with architectural and design firms
- Member of development team for Revision Space Management Module
- REvision Space Management module troubleshooting team member
- REvision Space Management liaison for Support and training issues prior to escalation to REvision Software Company.
- In-house Trainer for CADD operators in AutoCAD and REvision
- DEKALB Community College Associate of Arts PHI THETA KAPPA
- Southern College of Technology 95 Hours toward Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Southern College of Technology 65 Hours toward Computer Science Degree
- Simons-Eastern Engineering Certified on Intergraph CADD System
- N.C.O. Leadership School, U.S.A.F. Elmendorf AFB, Alaska, 145 Hrs., With Honors
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Repair School, U.S.A.F., Chanute AFB, Illinois, 540 Hrs, With Honors
Download Designer & Drafter Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Designer & Drafter Resume Example in Rich Text Format.