Free Dispatcher Resume Example
8129 Delaware Square
St. Louis MO, 63101
Recently completed schooling for Emergency Dispatcher. I have a desire to assist people in Emergency‘s, or as a Transportation Dispatcher.
I will work any hours, or shifts including Holidays. I can relocate anywhere in Northern CA, (San Francisco Bay, North, South, or East Bay) or stay in Sacramento area.
I taught CPR/Life support for 10 years to Paramedics, and Nurses. I have Congressional Citations for Life Saving and a Red Cross Certificate of Merit for Life Saving.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking stability and a long -term position as a Professional Dispatcher where earnings, growth, and opportunity are commensurate to my abilities.
Brookside Apartments San Pablo CA. 2006-2008
- Collect rents, make Deposits, Reports to owners
- Maintain effective customer service with Tenants
- Enforce safety rules and federal regulations for Property
- Deal with issues with Gangs, and Violent Tenants
Rolling Wheels Mobile Home Park Reno NV 2001-2006
- Responsible for all bookkeeping, deposits, and evictions
- Obtaining Credit and Police reports on Tenants
- Performed maintenance of Seniors homes as needed
- Help all Tenants with personal and economic issues
National Bank Card San Diego, CA 1988-2000
Customer Service Supervisor
- Supervised and trained 15 employees.
- Resolved escalated complaints and fraud investigations.
- Program and download and test credit card terminals.
- Started as shipping & receiving manager worked my way up.
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEER
**2010 Charles Jones Vocational: Emergency Dispatcher, and Emergency Med Technician
2010 Volunteer at River City Food Bank
2002 thru 2006 Manufacturing Housing Certification
1985 thru 1995 Taught CPR/Life Support to Paramedics, and Nurses
Download Dispatcher Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Dispatcher Resume Example in Rich Text Format.