Free Event Manager Resume Example
730 Newton Junction Road
Decator, NH 03848
Summary of Qualifications
- Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive-level staff including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential event tasks.
- Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, event management, marketing, and business-development efforts within budget requirements.
- Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Certification in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Publisher
- Exceptionally organized with a 10+year background in Administrative Support, Travel Coordination, Meeting & Event Planning, Marketing, Sales, Customer Management, Human Resources and Project Management. Expert in managing facilities, schedules, travel and accommodations. Proven ability to balance priorities & meet tight event deadlines.
Executive Assistant to VP / Event Coordinator IV Ajilon (Contract) 7/2008 IV 9/2009
Provided high-level administrative support to Vice President & Executive Office
- Maintained and serviced client accounts and complaints
- Coordinated schedules, travel, correspondences, expenses and budgets for 12 member training staff
- Set up weekly conference calls, go to meetings, webinars and satellite meetings
- Coordinated travel, lodging for all seven regions
- Coordinated all new hire trainings in all seven regions
- Prepared and submit weekly expense reports for all Regional Coaches
- Database Management
- Coordinated company sponsored events
- Created and presented marketing and promotional materials for Events
Executive Assistant to President & Event Coordinator IV MAM Academy 02/2005- 8/2008
Provided high-level administrative support to President
- Managed & Scheduled, appointments & correspondences for President
- Coordinated all travel arrangements for Presidents and Executive Team
- Screened all incoming calls
- Managed client and student account database - including schedules, inquiries and payments
- Created and maintained academy website
- Handled all Account questions, website log on issues and internet questions
- Project and Event Planner for all school related fundraisers, trips, functions and recitals
- Developed incentive programs, promotional literature and ad campaigns to solicit prospective students
- Hired and trained all new employees.
- Responsible for Payroll & Benefits
Davenport University Major: Project Management & Business Marketing 2010
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Access
- EZ Access
- Microsoft One Note
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Front Page
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Outlook
- Org Chart Plus
- Smart App
- Sign Language
- Web Page Design
Download Event Manager Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Event Manager Resume Example in Rich Text Format.