Executive Receptionist Resume Template (Free)
Kathleen Collins air
1003 Arrowhead St.
Flushing, ID 83686
Administrative Support professional whose areas of expertise include executive support, reception, document creation, file maintenance, database management, meeting coordination and customer service. Responsible, detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, communication, and relationship management skills.
I seek a position that will enable me to broaden my current skills base and expose me to higher levels of support functions at the executive level.
2009 - Present
- Assist client with software quality assurance, database management, documentation and records nagement.
- Assist COO with drafting End User documentation; updating monthly reports for client account records; database maintenance and trouble shooting for clients.
- Created samples, styles and formatting for End User documentation.
- Cleared up backlog of maintenance related issues within client databases.
- Identified and advised developers of any irregularities or issues in demo and production databases.
- Research data for client records and updates.
- Assist COO with any issues related to account maintenance (issuing endorsements, researching payments) using client databases and software.
CHOICE TEMPORARIES/FORREST SOLUTIONS
2007 - 2009
- Long-term Executive Receptionist positions supporting executives for major firms to include Shen, Milsom & Wilke, Taconic Investments; and Ford & Harrison.
- Responded to and screened calls for senior executives.
- Updated the contact database.
- Interfaced with Building Services, Purchasing and Office Services.
- Routed cleaning and maintenance requests.
- Reserved meeting rooms.
- Maintained spreadsheet for executive assistant detailing deposits and withdrawals from senior partner's business checking account.
- Coordinated catering/meeting set-ups.
NEW YORK STATE BANKING DEPARTMENT
2004 - 2007
Executive Receptionist, Executive Division, Office of the Superintendent of Banks
- Screened and directed up to 60 calls daily.
- Prepared summary of inquiries for consumer help line personnel.
- Assisted three executive assistants.
B.A. English Language Arts, Hunter College, magna cum laude. GPA 3.5
Two Year Certificate, Advanced pattern making, garment construction and design. French Fashion Academy
Microsoft Office and Outlook courses, Career Center
(Download) Executive Receptionist Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Executive Receptionist Resume Template in Rich Text.