Facilities Maintenance Job Resume Template (Free)
7518 Southhaven Circle
Little Rock, AR 38671
To obtain a fulltime, entry level job that utilizes my recent training in Facilities Maintenance
Cascades Job Corps Center February 2011 - Present
Facilities Maintenance Trainee
- Completed 1000+ hours of hands-on vocational training
- Built shelves for other trades. Installed cabinet doors and paper towel dispensers when needed. Cut and planed cabinet doors by hand. Worked with drywall and plastering repairs. Replaced pipes underneath sinks. Replaced belt in drill press and repaired drill press.
General Administration August 2011 IV September 2011
State Maintenance Worker Intern
- Painted a three story hospital building. Drove and operated 50ft Genie Lift. Installed and replaced cove base in hospital rooms. Cleaned bathrooms. Operated the table saw.
Cascades Job Corps Center
February 2011 - Present
Facilities Maintenance Trade
Skagit Valley College March 2011
Mount Vernon, WA
Competency in a broad range of maintenance skills.
- Carpentry: Maintain, repair and replace doors, walls and siding. Repair holes in drywall and plaster walls.
- Flooring: Repair and install cove base.
- Plumbing: Repair and replace pipes.
- HVAC: Understand basic HVAC systems, change belts.
- Landscaping: Mowing, pruning, mulching, planting, and seasonal cleanup.
- Painting: Rolling and cutting in. Using primer.
(Download) Facilities Maintenance Job Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Facilities Maintenance Job Resume Template in Rich Text.