Sample Field Technician Resume
396 E. Southwest
Tyler, TX 75067
I am looking to work for an outstanding company where I may utilize my excellent talent, skills and growing experience in the Field Technician Telecommunications Industry. I am seeking a company that offers the opportunity for growth and advancement. I have completed an intensive, state of the art, hands on curriculum from an accredited telecommunications school. I am intelligent, goal oriented, business minded, loyal, productive and a quick and agile learner
- Installed routers, modems, T-1s, wireless G, ADSL, DSL Splitters, PBXs
- Configured network devices
- Installed Avaya and Cisco IP-PBX phones
- Cross connected existing lines at MPOE and IDF (Shopping Malls and Office Buildings
- Site Surveys
- Cable organizations and cleanup
- Assembled paging systems
- Horizontal, Riser, and Backbone cabling
- T-1 extensions and POT Lines extensions
- Identifications and Labeling of POTS Lines
- Tested and Certified Cat 5e, Cat 6 cables
- Installed simple structured cable ladder racks , wall mounts (DATA and VOICE)
- Installed and extended fast food Drive -Through ordering and menu board equipment.
- Worked with and installed Light Industrial apparatus such as suspended ceiling menu monitors and flushed ceiling paging 15 to 18 inch speakers.
- Taught subjects based on Telephony principles mixed with hands-on class room experience.
- Instructed students on the rules of safety and on the practices of modern structured cabling techniques.
- Developed a curriculum and created test and quizzes via video, Power Point and MS Word.
- Took students to actual work sites (Malls, Office buildings, etc) to simulate actual experience and allowed them to view an actual working environment.
Fiber Optics Trainer/Technician
- Trained students for a pathway to official Certification with the FOA
- Taught them how to safely handle fiber and how it functions.
- Guided the student through the basic steps that lead to the strong cable construction
- Illustrated to the student the basic applications of the various cable types and the tools needed to test and certify both single mode and multimode cables.
Telecommunications Field Technician Endeavor Communications/ETNB/Megapath/Covad/Speakeasy Communications, Marietta, GA 2/2010 to 5/2011
Telecommunications Instructor ETNB Communications / Associated Technical College Los Angeles, CA 5/2010 to 2/2011
Fiber Optics Trainer ETNB Communications, Los Angeles, CA 5/2010 to 2/2011
Telecommunications Diploma Associated Technical College, Los Angeles, CA 9/2008 to 8/2009
Fiber Optics Cert. # 1150288 Expires 01/2012 LATTC/FOA , Los Angeles, CA 9/2009 to 12/2009
Toyota Automotive School
Los Angeles, CA
Dekalb Technical Institute
Georgia Perimeter College
Georgia State University
Fort Devens Intelligence School
Worchester, MA 8/1981 to 4/1992
Downloadable: Field Technician Sample Resume Microsoft Word Format.
Downloadable: Field Technician Sample Resume Rich Text Format.