Free > Resume >
Free Fork Lift Operator Resume Example
2853 Old Masonville Loop
Indianapolis, IN 42376
Entry-level electrical technician with 12 years of experience as automotive mechanic seeking Fork Lift Operator Position.
2007- 2008 Engine Core Supply, Lester, PA
Drove and repaired forklift. Dis-assembled engines utilizing power tools.
1996 - 2007 Recon Automobile Remanufacturers, Philadelphia, P A Automotive Engine Mechanic Dis-assembled engines, and removed electrical components. Separated and cleaned parts, heads, crank shafts, pistons. Rebuilt automotive engines according to specifications. Utilized microometers, torque wrenches, and piston pin compressors. Ran repair/assembly line. Operated forklift.
1984 - 1995 Woodland Automotive, Philadelphia, P A
Automotive Engine Mechanic
Performed service calls, installed and finished work on fireplaces. Trained and supervised crew
of four employees, Organized warehouse inventory, Forklift Operator.
7/2009-present Thompson Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Knowledgeable in electrical terminology, use of various hand and power tools including radial,
circular, and sabre saws; conduit benders, fish tapes; and measuring devices; including hand-
- Skilled at reading and understanding drawings, plans, blueprints
- Trained to interpret the National Electrical Code for residential/commercial buildings
- Capable of feeding and fishing wire, bending, cutting, and threading conduits
- Able to connect and test wye/delta transformers
- Qualified to install residential/commercial services/wiring, starters, lights, outlets, and switches
- Experienced in use of hand and power tools
9/1978- 6/1982 Benjamin Franklin High School, Philadelphia, PA
High School Diploma
Download Fork Lift Operator Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Fork Lift Operator Resume Example in Rich Text Format.