Free Fraud Investigator Resume Example
308 Hillside Lane
Springfield, IL 60561
Detail oriented, focused and engaged Banking and Financial professional with over 20 years in the Risk Management environment. Proven track record in investigation of high profile cases that culminate in the recovery of large dollar losses through court restitution. Optimize people, processes, training, and investigations to achieve dramatic increases in fraud related prosecution, and recoveries, increasing profits and shareholder value. Build cooperative partnerships and relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization. Exceptional verbal and written communication. Recognized for integrity, dedication, and delivering results.
Spearheaded and directed the development of a Security/Loss Prevention culture from an operational and compliance focused organization. Conceptualized the development of a performance driven Investigation Department, to deliver on the company's value proposition, creating an exceptional customer experience thereby increasing customer engagement and profitability.
- Led an investigation that culminated in the arrest of 33 persons in a regional check fraud ring
- Established a fraud incentive award program to reward and recognize employees for the prevention of potential fraud, saving the organization $279,000.00 in 2009
- Implemented the use of TransworldSystems collection agency to collect on civil type cases, receiving $50,000.00 annually
- Developed fraud and robbery training curriculum for yearly rollout to 100+ branch managers and retail sales staff
- Assisted local and federal law enforcement in the investigation, apprehension, and prosecution of 10 robbery suspects
- Researched and spearheaded the selection of Integrated Case Management Software, which improved case management reporting by 50%, eliminating the need for one full time employee
NICB VEHICLE FRAUD SEMINAR 2010
ADT SECURITY SYMPOSIUM 2009
FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP WITH THE NAPERVILLE POLICE 2007
REID AND ASSOCIATES INTERVIEWING AND INTERROGATION TRAINING 2005
REID AND ASSOCIATES ADVANCED INTERVIEWING AND INTERROGATION TRAINING 2005
NORTHERN ILLINOIS TRAINING ADVISORY BOARD - IDENTITY THEFT SEMINAR 2003
BAI ESSENTIALS OF CHECK AND DEPOSIT FRAUD SEMINAR 2002
COLLECTION LAW SEMINAR 2001
8 HOUR HANDCUFFING TRAINING 2001
4 HOUR OC TRAINING 2001
NORTHERN ILLINOIS FINANCIAL CRIME INVESTIGATORS BOARD MEMBER
FINANCIAL CRIME INVESTIGATORS OF GREATER MADISON MEMBER
ROCKFORD AREA CRIMESTOPPERS BOARD MEMBER
ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF FINANCIAL CRIME INVESTIGATORS MEMBER
AMCORE SECURITY / FRAUD COMMITTEE CHAIR
AMCORE FRAUD INCENTIVE COMMITTEE CHAIR
ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS MEMBER
AMCORE SAR COMMITTEE MEMBER
Download Fraud Investigator Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Fraud Investigator Resume Example in Rich Text Format.