Free Human Resources Resume Example
1083 NE 7th Ave
Youngstown, IL 47811
To merge my skills, abilities, and education with a career that will offer opportunities to develop leadership and managerial skills through work experience.
2011-Current Eaton Corporation Searcy, AR
Lean Manufacturing Clerk / EHS Clerk
2004-2008 Bryce Corporation Searcy, AR
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
2003-2004 IESI McKinney, TX
Receptionist / CSR
- Central Baptist College, Conway, AR, 2008 - Current
- Major: Organizational Management, B.S.
- Richland Community College, Dallas, TX, 1994-1995.
- Certificate: Computer Based Bookkeeping
- Gather and sort production Loss Tracking sheets
- Review Loss Tracking sheets for errors
- Record Loss Tracking information into Access data file
- Record First Pass Yield (FPY)
- Record Front Line Leader (FLL) and Supervisor areas of improvement
- Participate in CIT and Kaizen events
- Record employee vacations
- Record employee injuries and near miss incidents
- Purchase Requisitions
- Invoicing and Billing: paper and electronic
- Accounts Receivable: posting, lock box deposits, credit cards, cash, checks, daily deposits, auditing, reconciliations, apply write-offs, and perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual close.
- Accounts Payable: generate payment schedule report from ledger, generate authorized payments, and maintain recorded information for CPA.
- Sales: prepare samples and catalogs for trade show events and solicited inquiries and generate customer orders.
- Collections: initiate contact with customer to collect outstanding debt or negotiate payment.
- Inventory: office supplies, sales samples, and catalogs
- Payroll: process reports, garnishments, taxes, direct deposits, checks, 401k
- Medical insurance: benefit and eligibility verification, obtain precertification, and PCP referral authorization.
- Schedule facility maintenance, janitorial services, grounds keeping, and automobile maintenance.
- Schedule reservations: hotels, transportation, conference rooms, conference calling (Quest), dining, and entertainment
- Security: maintain electronic entries and all keys and keyless entries to facilities.
- Maintain displays and foyers
- Customer dispute resolution
- Provide dispatch support
- Scheduling and mapping for dispatch services
- Maintain communication with appropriate personnel and officials
- Maintain files, binders, logs, spreadsheets
- International and domestic shipping
- Data Entry
- Answer Multi-line phones
- Microsoft Office 2010: Word, Excel, Power Point; Windows XP, Vista; Access
- Pitney Bowes mail meter
- Fax, Copier, Scanner
- Typing: 70 wpm
- Ten key: 9,080 sph
Download Human Resources Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Human Resources Resume Example in Rich Text Format.