Free Insurance Agent Resume Example
2445 Eilat St.
Garden Grove, CA 91367
As a seasoned sales strategist and results-oriented manager with 20 years experience in retail sales operations, developing solutions selling strategies, high-profile marketing communications, and training professionals to excel, I have contributed to significant revenue growth and profit gain of leading yacht brokerages. Confident in my abilities to make an immediate contribution to your revenue performance, I am now seeking to join your organization in an executive-level sales management position. Some qualifications that may interest you: highlights include:
- Led start-up enterprise to $5M in annual sales revenue with continued growth and expansion.
- Excelled in building sales and management teams that not only support corporate efforts, but consistently deliver results beyond expectations.
- Created and produced dynamic multi-media marketing communications including video sales presentations that consistently outperformed competition..
- Introduced a series of customer premiums and incentives to dominate the market.
- Streamlined workflow between departments to ensure complete adherence to scheduling in regard to sales, technical and accounting matters.
Professional experience exemplifies a successful track record of accomplishments throughout career building start-ups to high-growth operations, developing customer relationships across diverse market sectors and consistently improving market share ratings. Manage 2 top-performing operations concurrently with full accountability for annual spend and P&L responsibility. Excel in fast-paced environments where excellent customer service is key to growth and success.
Management / Operations
- Led start-up venture through planning, staffing and budgeting to full-scale operation of a profitable yacht brokerage generating $5M in annual sales.
- Created a new, high-impact corporate image in response to changing market demographics.
- Conducted cost/benefit analysis and implemented inventory control models and processes that reduced on-hand inventory and contributed to long-term cost reductions.
- Ensured complete adherence to all operational policies, procedures and quality guidelines.
Sales & Marketing
- Organized marketing events and devised winning sales presentations and videos for that consistently outperformed competition.
- Generated new leads/listings through prospecting, customer referrals, networking, and prompt follow-through.
- Outperformed and outpaced the competition with creative merchandising, innovative market launch campaigns, and incentives that created and retained new business.
- Spearheaded entire sales cycle management process from initial client consultation, through product demonstration, price and service negotiations to final sales closings and timely follow-up.
- Crafted and produced a portfolio of print and multi-media advertising communications
- Received industry recognition for top sales performance as #1 Carver Yachts Salesman in Nation (2007).
- Licensed in Life Health / Property & Casualty
- Built customer relationships and customer-centric sales organizations the increased customer loyalty.
- Facilitated video presentations that improved product knowledge, developed relationships with customers, and increased referral business.
CEO / Founder, Southern Yacht Sales, League City, Texas, 1990-Present
Yacht Broker, Ship and Sail, League City, Texas, 2003-2010
Sales Manager, Pier 45 Marine, Houston, Texas, 1997-2003
Dale Carnegie Course
Zig Ziglar Sales Training
Brian Tracy Sales Training
Annual sales training seminars and workshops
General Lines Insurance Agent
LIFE ACCIDENT, HEALTH AND HMO
PROPERTY AND CASUALTY
Download Insurance Agent Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Insurance Agent Resume Example in Rich Text Format.