Sample Mail Clerk Resume
21 W. Oakwood Dr.
Evansville, IN 46406
Highly motivated dynamic and energetic professional with experience successfully working with diverse mail clerk positions, currently seeking a profession with room for personal growth and development.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft XP and Microsoft Office Professional
- Resourceful and innovative in problem solving
- Adapts quickly to a challenge
- Strong prioritization and planning skills
Morongo Unified School District
Instructional Assistant-Severely Disabled (November 2007 - Present)
- Assist teaching instructor with children's Individualized Education plans
- Assist the learning activities including reading, math, and computers
- Assist children with social skills
Save the Children
Program Manager Assistant (October 2008 -December 2009 )
- Assisted Program Manager with daily activities
- Managed data base attendance
- Facilitated with interviews
- Assisted with preparation of an audit
G & M Oil Company
Cashier (January 2004 - October 2006)
- Outstanding reputation for keeping and obtaining customer service standards
- Flexible with the ability to stay focused in stressful situations
EDUCATION & TRAINING
University of Phoenix October 2010
Bachelors of Science in Business Accounting
Cooper Mountain College May 2008
Associate of Arts in Computer Information System
Long Beach City College May 1989
Associate of Arts in Accounting
Downloadable: Mail Clerk Sample Resume Microsoft Word Format.
Downloadable: Mail Clerk Sample Resume Rich Text Format.