Free Maintenance Resume Example
121 164th Street SE
To secure a challenging position within a solid company, that provides growth opportunities for its employees.
Cintas Corporation, Grand Rapids, Michigan 1997 - 2010
Building and Machine Maintenance, Washroom Operator
Responsible for daily preventative maintenance and repairs of the building and equipment including spare parts inventory and replacement of the following:
* Cleaver Brooks boiler and Kemco water systems
* American Laundry Washers and Dryers
* Colmac steam tunnel and Unipress pressing equipment
Responsible for maintaining a steady flow of materials to the production staff, meeting customers' needs accurately and on time. Utilizes Etec software, along with Windows XP, to operate 12 industrial laundry machines, to clean and dry over 34,000 customer uniforms and accessories daily.
* monitor inventory of and daily refilling of chemical system* start and shut down boiler and water systems
* load and unload delivery trucks
* operative knowledge of Jensen/American, Milnor and Braun laundry equipment
* hold CDL for 24' Straight Truck and current Hi-Lo License
Champs Bar and Grill, Middleville, Michigan 1996 - 1997
Supervised staff to ensure excellent customer service while maintaining the responsibility of monitoring the alcohol levels of patrons.
* cash handling and administrative duties
* food and drink preparation.
United States Navy, Petty Officer 2nd class, Logistics 1988 - 1995
Responsible for the procurement, receiving, stowage and issuing of over 40,000 items.
* inventory management to 98% accuracy
* monitoring of multi-million dollar budgets
* working knowledge of government purchase contracts
Download Maintenance Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Maintenance Resume Example in Rich Text Format.