Free Media Marketer Resume Example
4155 wintergreen St.
Larken, WA 98225
To obtain an entry-level/mid-level Media position where I can employ my skills, knowledge and creativity of the Social Media Marketing Industry.
Buzz Builder, Likeable Media
- Monitor, manage and update client's pages such as Neutrogena, Ritani, Entenmann's, Penguin books and others.
- Contribute to the Strategy Director & Community Manager with developing overall marketing strategies/campaigns and editorial/content calendars.
- Create written content for client's pages and optimize their social media stream.
- Maintain and update client profiles on a variety of social media platforms.
- Analyze competitor's social media involvement using Radian6 & Facebook Insights and construct PowerPoint presentations from analysis.
- Research online for new business proposals & relevant blogs on a daily basis using Facebook Ads.
Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
Intern, A Couple of Chicks E-Marketing
- Assist in building & expanding ACOC, ORC & clients fan base, friends, followers & subscribers on various social media sites.
- Facilitate & Maintain A Couple of Chicks (ACOC), Online Revealed Canada (ORC) and clients social media sites through clever & engaging tweets & updates.
- Monitor & Review Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Review Sites & Social venues such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr using Review Analyst.
- Conduct market research for ACOC & ORC on social media sites with the purpose of gaining more of a competitive advantage.
- Optimize the keywords, meta-content on the ORC Word Press blog posts on various social media sites such as Flickr, Facebook and Twitter.
- Partake in constructing weekly blog posts on Word Press for Online Revealed Canada (ORC).
Social Media Engagement Specialist, Social Marketing Factory
- Expanded the brand name of SMF by promoting & evangelizing the many benefits of social media to enthusiasts & businesses to build communities.
- Created, Maintained & Monitored social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to stay up-to-date in the business on all levels.
- Conducted market research for Social Marketing Factory & ACOC on social media sites with the purpose of gaining more of a competitive advantage.
- Analyzed the customer's response on various web-sites using Google & Hootsuite Analytics to better suit their content needs.
- Managed & Implored different online marketing tactics such as On & Off Page SEO and SMO on multiple sites.
- Streamlined a method of blogs on Blogger, Tumblr & Wordpress for Social Marketing Factory (SMF).
Planning and Zoning Intern, City of Oakland
- Liaised between customers, management, inspectors and planners in the City of Oakland on a day to day basis.
- Assisted customers with soft/hard inquiries with regards to City Planning Code over ShoreTel.
- Used MochaSoft TN5250 on a daily basis to research and evaluate the customer's hard inquiries such as permits and code violations on a specific parcel.
Inbound Marketing Certificate of Excellence
Inbound Marketing University, Hosted by Hubspot
- Blog Effectively for Business, Search Engine Optimization Practices & Tactics, Social Media & Building Community, Calls-to-Action & Landing Page Practices, E-Mail Marketing,Inbound Lead Nurturing
Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing
California Polytechnic State University
- SLO, CA
- Business with marketing emphasisRelated courses
- Marketing Researching Methods, Marketing Strategy,Marketing Planning, Business Sales,Communication & Leadership, Business Economic Analysis
Download Media Marketer Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Media Marketer Resume Example in Rich Text Format.