Free Nurse Assistant Resume Example
448 Peregrine Dr.
Patterson, CA 95363
To further explore and grow within the Nursing Assistant field while gaining required skills for today's demanding work place.
Service Aide 2005-2010
Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Responsible for the cleanliness of patient wards and executive offices.
- Chemical treatment of floors ex: Marble, parquet, carpet, including stripping, waxing and buffing.
- Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
- Lead by sample and ensure the execution of all safety, and hospital operations policies.
Sales associate/Registered Supervisor/Stock Supervisor 2001-2005
Old Navy Gap Inc., Brooklyn and Soho, NY
- Demonstrated fast learning capacity and flexibility. Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
- Thrived within busy, high-volume environment requiring the ability to prioritize and provide exceptional customer service.
- Worked on the sale floor, in the customer service desk and as a front- end cashier.
- Assisted upper management in scheduling and training of new and existing employees.
- Performed routine inventory.
- Recognition by store manager on more than one occasion as employee of the month for attendance and highest in credit card sales.
Florida GED Center, Port St. Lucie, Fl
Berk Trade School, Brooklyn, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant 2011
Bulkin Institute, Brooklyn, NY
-Ability to operate a fork lift, bed crusher and a steam roller
Ability to manage and prioritize heavy workload
-Good customer-relations background
-Advanced to increasingly responsible position concluding in management role
Download Nurse Assistant Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Nurse Assistant Resume Example in Rich Text Format.