Free Operations Officer Resume Example
3131 Sanjay Park Dr.
Springfield, IL 62701
Qualifications Summary: A results driven operations professional with experience in the fields of conventional combat arms, special operations communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Further extensive experience in instruction, analysis, advisement and planning at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels. Strong analytical skills and successful operational experience in high risk areas. Broad leadership experience in stressful environments with demonstrated ability to lead, succeed and excel at various tasks in ambiguous situations in austere environments with minimal supervision.
BAE Systems, Human Terrain System. Brigade Combat Team Advisor. 2011
- Conducted operational research and briefings addressing BCT/RCT commanders' critical intelligence requirements related to ongoing counterinsurgency mission.
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Pashto language and Afghan cultural training.
142nd Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, Brigade Operations Officer. 2010-Present
- Advise Brigade Commander concerning various operations utilizing the military decision making process as it relates to the contemporary operating environment.
- Responsible for analysis of current threats and operations priorities in order to integrate Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets.
- Directly responsible for 2.6 million dollars of equipment and 12 man C-2 cell, forward tactical team for the brigade.
122nd Area Support Group. Tactical Intelligence Officer. 2010
- As Group S-2, advised Group Commander and Operations officer of relevant intelligence and security climate concerning 3 Battalions and 14 Companies, 2000 soldiers.
- Prepared all source intelligence products and supervised the planning, evaluation, fusion and analysis and dissemination of all-source intelligence at all echelons.
- Responsible for implementation of counterintelligence guidance to subordinate units.
200th Leadership Regiment. Officer Candidates School Instructor. Summer -2010
- Trained officer candidates in highly stressful environment at Officer Candidates School to become future military leaders as commissioned officers. Served as leadership mentor.
- Led instruction in troop leading procedures, physical fitness, map reading, land navigation, law of land warfare, ethics, foreign policy, small unit tactics, small unit leadership and other general military subjects.
20th Special Forces Group. Multiple positions held, officer and enlisted. 2006-2009
- Communications specialist, Company SFAS trainer, Battalion Operations officer.
- Deployment to Afghanistan, served on and led multiple two man teams. Conducted crypto fills throughout 20th Special Forces Group Area of Operations.
1/167 Infantry, Rifle Platoon Commander. 2004-2005
- Responsible for training, morale and welfare of 46 man Infantry Platoon.
- Conducted training in small unit tactics, force protection, and urban operations.
Led platoon on multiple patrols and security missions.
- Ensured all assets remained constantly combat ready and able to deploy on call.
Marine Corps, K Btry/4th BN/14th Marines. Artillery Section Chief. 1996-1999
- Noncommissioned officer, artillery section chief of howitzer gun section.
- Conducted combined arms training with aviation, artillery and infantry units.
Master of Arts in Social Science.
- University of North Alabama, Florence, Alabama. 2001
Graduate Studies in International Relations.
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama. 1997
Bachelor of Science: Double Major - History and Political Science.
- University of North Alabama, Florence, Alabama. 1995
Download Operations Officer Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Operations Officer Resume Example in Rich Text Format.