Free Payroll Admin Resume Example
101 Manley Street
Boston, MA 02122
Utilize my 10 plus years of Payroll Assistance & Human Resources extensive experience.
- Over 10 years experience as human resources assistant
- Responsible for processing new and existing benefits including health, dental, short & long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, workers compensation and 401K.
- Performed new employee orientations
- Involved in recruiting new employees, including ad placement & pre-screening resumes
- Experience with workers compensation audits
- Calculate and administer FMLA paperwork
- Process entire payroll function including time & attendance to W-2s
- Proficient in ADP, ADP EZ Labor Manager, Paychex, Oracle, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Familiar with accounting side of payroll.
- Highly regarded with all types of confidential and sensitive situations including layoffs, sexual harassment investigations and disability claims
Foto Fantasy Inc. Salem, NH 2003-4/2011
Human Resources Assistant, photo booth manufacturer/service company
- Human Resources Assistant responsible for all aspects of human resources in corporate office and several out of state locations with regional employees. Responsible for entire payroll process, maintaining employee files, OSHA compliance, safety inspections & workers compensation, employee relations, and new employee orientations. Administers all benefit programs including enrollment/ change/ termination processing on medical, dental, life, Cobra, AD&D, voluntary life, STD, LTD, flex spending, and 401(k) programs. Reconciles all benefits to monthly bills or periodic reports. Administers FMLA paperwork. Covered Human Resources Director leave of absence.
Foto Fantasy Inc. 2000-2003
- Customer service including answering phones and directing calls to appropriate person. Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail including posting and disbursement to correct staff. Assist HR Department with disbursing information to employees such as insurance forms. Assisted in writing Employee Handbook, insurance renewals & policy changes. Provide support for other departments, including set-up of conference calls and miscellaneous projects. Responsible for staff travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels, and rental cars. Provided administrative support to CEO & COO, including confidential material.
Kitchen etc. Nashua, NH 1993-2000
- Began this position in customer service and gradually moved up to Assistant Manager. Responsible for individual and staff sales goals, overseeing the customer service and cashier staff, ensuring floor coverage to maintain proper customer service. Responsible for the opening and closing of store which included counting the safe & register drawers for the morning and night, and putting together nightly deposits. Needed to keep accurate records of customer requests including special orders, inter-store transfers and Bridal Registries. Responsible for product transfers from store to store and from warehouse. Knowledge of all products and vendors. Attended product/vendor seminars to keep up on this knowledge. Traveled to off-site bridal shows and set up booth.
High School Graduate , certificates from online workshops, training with ADP and most insurance companies.
Download Payroll Admin Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Payroll Admin Resume Example in Rich Text Format.