Print Media Manager Resume Template (Free)
554 Freebyrd Drive
Biloxi, MI 39735
To obtain a career position that will utilize my education and experience in comprehensive marketing collateral print media management. My specialties include graphic design of print media from concept to creation, print buying, production and fulfillment, plus digital asset management.
Digital Imaging Specialist III
The Raymond Corporation, Greene, New York, 9/04 to present
- Marketing Collateral Fulfillment project and program manager: research, review, compare, select and manage vendor fulfillment system for all corporate marketing collateral.
- Marketing Information Library System (MILS) Project Manager: all aspects of project management for implementation, and administration of an enterprise digital asset management solution.
- Corporate Branding Project Manager: update Corporate style guide contents from print to online tool. Make process improvement recommendations to Marketing Communications and ad agency to improve turn-around time and quality control measures. Develop and refine multiple samples to facilitate brand consistency. Serve as dealer consultant for image/brand application.
- Project Management: includes developing concepts, research and planning, meeting and communication management and team leadership.
- Print Buyer and Production Coordinator: coordinate projects from quote requests to press checks, including collect, review, correct and package files for print.
- Effective Communication with suppliers, dealers, customers, interdepartmental and executive levels.
- Mentoring student apprentices and co-ops.
Digital Imaging Specialist II
The Raymond Corporation, Greene, New York, 4/98 to 9/04
- Digital imaging and information design in multiple forms such as: graphic design, identity packages, layout, digital photos, videos, technical illustrations and engineering drawings.
- Support and backup of company's Print Buyer: quote requests, research, supplier interaction, proof approvals and press checks.
- Effective interaction with suppliers, and at interdepartmental levels.
Documentation Specialist I
The Raymond Corporation, Greene, New York, 10/97 to 4/98
- Establish, write and develop technical documentations and aftermarket materials to deliver finished products to various customers.
EverGreene Graphics, Greene, New York, 2000 to 2008
- Owner/operator of home-based custom graphic design business, providing clients graphic design, layout and print buying services.
AAA Typesetting & Printing Co., Johnson City, New York
Office Manager, 05/96 to 07/97
- Coordinate and schedule projects from concept to completion, including consultation, design, typesetting and layout.
- Effective interfacing with suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and clients.
- Initial employee interviews, training and management, including full-time, part-time and student interns.
- Assisted in development and growth of Quick Print business from home-based to 3,200 square foot facility.
- Contributed to design and implementation of department procedures and Quality Control.
Graphic Designer, 09/92 to 07/97
- Composition and design of company and customer identities: logo design, display ads, printed materials, promotional projects and newsletters.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
Master of Science, May 2009
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York. Major: Print Media, College of Imaging Arts and Sciences
Graduate Level, 1999-2000
Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York. Organizational Communication, Learning and Design Program, Park School
Bachelor of Fine Arts, December 1988
State University College at New Paltz, New York. Major: Graphic Design
(Download) Print Media Manager Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Print Media Manager Resume Template in Rich Text.