Printing Digital Operator Resume Template (Free)
3402 Rose St.
Atlanta GA, 33012
Archway Marketing Inc. (formerly known as Resolve Corporation) (August 2003-present)
- Digital Print Operator: responsibilities include dispatching jobs from the workstation computer to the digital printers (6135, DocuTech 6100, DocuColour Press 5100, Map Format Printer) and operation of printers by feeding trays with required, specific papers such as letter, legal, ledger or off-size papers; processing (i.e transforming them into book format or any other signature formats according to the job requirements) needs to be done for certain jobs before submitting jobs to the printers; related tasks consist of programming pre-cut tabs, programming a variety of papers and programming front and back book covers; cost effective procedures need to be considered, for instance, printing multiple-ups on larger sheets instead of printing them on smaller sheets reduces the cost of printing; perform operation of saddle stitching machine involving the alteration of settings for different book sizes; manoeuvring of folding machine consisting of letter size folding, zig-zag folding and three-way folding; adept at paper guillotine machine, punching and drilling machines involving various frame settings.
Abu-Dhabi International Airport (1980-2001)
- Flight Dispatcher/ Ramp Duty Officer: responsibilities included planning, organizing and controlling all aspects (such as load and balance of the aircraft according to the manufacturer's requirements including the determination of MAC reading) of ground operations; strict surveillance of safety procedures adapted by International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Colombo International Airport (1977-1980)
- Flight Dispatcher: responsibilities included planning, organizing and controlling all aspects (such as load and balance of the aircraft according to the manufacturer's requirements including the determination of MAC reading) of ground operations.
St. Patrick's College (1975)
- Tutor: responsibilities included enhancing students' (grades 10 and 11) mathematics and science skills.
Centennial College (2004-2007)
- Program of Study: CGA level 2
- Core Courses Studies: Financial Accounting 1, Financial Accounting 2, Financial Accounting 3, Cost Accounting 1, Cost Accounting 2, Cost Accounting 3, Economics 1.
General Certificate of Education (University Level or Advanced Level) (1960-1975)
- Program of Study: Engineering
- Core Courses Completed: Applied, Advanced and Pure Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
Flight Dispatcher Training (1977)
- ‘Dangerous Goods Regulations' Licensee
- Load Master Licensee.
- DCS Ramp Training Course by Gulf Air.
- Digital Printing: operating DocuTech 6135, DocuTech 6100, DocuColour Press 5100, Map Format Printer.
- Binding and Incising Machines: operating Perfect Binding Machine, Saddle Stitching Machine, Spiral Coil Binding Machine, Punching and Drilling Machines, Paper cutter or Paper guillotine.
- Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Xerox Rawster Document Object File (RDO) Software, Make Ready Software, Portable Document Format (Adobe Acrobat, PDF) Software, ACCPAC Software.
- Aircraft: Load and Balance Software (BAP System), Cargo Acceptance and Delivery Software.
- Able to perform efficiently during work related projects with minimal errors.
- Can work cooperatively with colleagues while analyzing and finding solutions.
- Able to listen to work mates ideas and concerns.
- Can work well to achieve a calm and peaceful work environment.
- Can use colleagues' ideas during the proof settings to develop sensible and accurate output.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Tamil, Sinhalese and Hindi.
- Able to speak and understand basic Urdu.
(Download) Printing Digital Operator Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Printing Digital Operator Resume Template in Rich Text.