Free Printing Press Operator Resume Example
1089 Yocom Rd.
Akron, OH 43009
An experienced & reliable skilled Printing Machine/ Press Operator with a positive attitude, commitment to safety & quality desiring to enhance your Company's production expectations in another long term position.
These are the equipment and machines I have operated over the last 23 years at the Banta/ RR Donnelley Company.
- Liquid Photo Polymer Plate Maker
- BOM Plate Mounter
- Press assistant
- Hamada C252E Imprinter
- AM Autographic Full Book Imprinter
- Steinmann UV Coater
- 1 Color Cameron 2-Units 38” Belt Press
- Mylar Belt Punch Machine
- Proof Press operator and Proof Reader
- Belt Tab Punch Machine
- Fuji Saber Plate Imaging Setter
- Instrumental in securing a multi million dollar contract for Company
- Designing & press modification the sticky back coloring books and calendar pads
- United Way Referral Coordinator
- ISO Trained and Certified
- United Way Solicitor for 17 years
- Crossed Trained/ Customer Service
- President of the FVTC Flexo Club
- Seminar on Dealing with Difficult People
- EPA Liaison Referral Officer
- 5s Manufacturing /Lead Trainer
- First Response /Team Leader
- FVTC Student Ambassador
- FVTC Meditate Contract Negotiation
(Education) Current attending the Printing and Label Flexography Program at the Fox Valley Technical College and will graduate in 2012 with my Technical Degree in Flexo Printing.
- Experience operating forklifts
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Employee productivity reports
- Experience working shift work
- Familiar with industry safety equipment
- Supervisory experience/ Lead person crew of seven & night shift entire Plant
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with wide variety of power tools
- 5s manufacturing techniques
- Converting fractions into decimals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Power Point
Download Printing Press Operator Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Printing Press Operator Resume Example in Rich Text Format.