Free Program Director Resume Example
613 Wallace Ave
Akron, OH 44646
Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking professional, offering over
20 years of broad-based experience in Project Direction, policy and procedural
development, training and development, budget administration and business
operations within fast-paced environment.
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services
Administration (SAMHSA) ~ Rockville, MD
GRANT REVIEWER 2004-Present
- Render quality assurance and technical assistance to agencies
throughout the nation.
- Handpicked as peer reviewer, serving on four on-site monitoring events, where a team of professionals was chosen to monitor specific states, in compliance with the federal statute for Protection and Advocacy for Individuals with Mental Illness.
- Provide policies, procedures, and regulations required to spearhead funds and a variety of grants, cooperative agreements and awards.
- Perform a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods to evaluate and improve public behavioral health program operations.
- Provide masterful understanding of concepts, principles, practices, methods, and techniques of a public behavioral health program administration.
Guilford Child Development ~ Greensboro,
PROJECT LAUNCH LOCAL COORDINATOR
- Carried out the implementation and coordination of Federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration grant at local level.
- Spearheaded strategic planning, budget administration, recruitment and
volunteer coordination, establishing advisory committee and grant activities.
- Solely engaged in recruitment and hiring of staff of the grant at various locations and agencies; supervised the mental health consultant.
- Contributed in the successful development of a tracking system for
clients served by the grant.
- Proficiently submitted reports and related materials to the Young Child
Wellness Expert, achieving required grant evaluation and reporting criteria.
West Virginia Mental Health Consumers
Association ~ Charleston, WV
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR 2007-2009
- Oversaw daily organizational operations, strategic planning, fiscal
management, grants administration, staff training and development, recruitment
and volunteer coordination.
- Liaised with the board of directors and efficiently led a wide variety of special projects.- Directed the entire organizational fiscal operations, with a budget of $1.7M.
- Provided development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the agency-wide EEO program policies, procedures and guidelines.
MASTER OF MANAGEMENT: 2011
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN SERVICES
University of Phoenix ~ Phoenix, AZ
COURSEWORK TOWARD GENERAL STUDIES
Southwest Virginia Community College ~
Download Program Director Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Program Director Resume Example in Rich Text Format.