Sample Quality Assurance Resume
1691 Otterdale Rd
Roanoke, VA 23114
In regards to the available position in the Quality Assurance and Customer Relations fields, I am attaching a current copy of my professional resume for your consideration. With solid experience, academic training and proven success, I believe my qualifications would make me an ideal candidate for any of these positions. My goal is to make a permanent career move in joining your team.
My background includes strong experience and training in various Quality processes implementation and execution. I have demonstrated skills in problem-solving, complemented by a track record of delivering completed projects on schedule. In short, I am a dynamic, self driven individual with a proven acumen for success in any relevant role.
I believe that my expertise would be an asset to the company and would deeply appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my skill set and background might fit in with your current or future needs. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Quality Professional with over 4 years experience in internal auditing for the LOGCAP IV (Logistics Civil Augmentation Program) in diverse areas of the industrial and government field. Extensive experience with Quality Management System development and management to include process improvement. Depended upon to provide supervision, training and coverage to ensure department-wide efficiencies.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - March 2011
- (AAS) Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration and Management - October 2010
- ISO 9001:2008 Management Overview Training Course - June 2010
- ISO 14001 Introduction Training Course - June 2010
- Quality Fuels Training Course - June 2009
- Quality ROWPU Training Course - June 2009
- Front Line Supervisor Training Course - March 2009
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Training Course - May 2008
Health Safety & Environmental Coordinator Training Course - December 2007
- 2000 - 2001 ESCO Institute (HVAC) Training Course - Austin, Texas
HVAC Universal Technician
- 1989 - 1990 Air Force Technical Institute - Keesler AFB, MS
- Software Packages - Maximo, STEAM, Quickbase, SeeSOR, Visio and Microsoft Office
Downloadable: Quality Assurance Sample Resume Microsoft Word Format.
Downloadable: Quality Assurance Sample Resume Rich Text Format.