Real Estate Office Manager Resume Template (Free)
487 Contee Rd.
Ocean City, MD 20707
Obtain a position where master's level training and practical managerial experience will have valuable application and provide opportunities for career growth.
GAB ROBINS NORTH AMERICA, INC., Parsippany, NJ 2005-09
- Prepared lease commencement packages and sent to Regional VPs. Worked with National Broker, where needed.
- Prepared and negotiated new leases, lease adoptions, extension amendments, modifications, renewals, relocations for existing leases for over 250 properties. Gave GAB's Leasing/Legal feedback to Landlords in order to finalize said documents.
- Reconciled monthly rental payments to Landlords statements for all tax, operating, monthly rental and real estate bills with any escalations where applicable. Obtained tax invoices from Landlords and/or local municipalities where needed. Prepared rent equalization analysis and set-up recurring journal entries to straight-line lease terms.
- Maintained hardcopy of leases, all appropriate forms and correspondence in file room. Scanned all leases into Prolease database system and entered in all pertinent information to provide a short summary for immediate reference.
- Resource to Finance, Facilities, Tax and Accounts Payable Departments for analysis on expenses, cutting costs and feasibility.
- Processed Landlord Change of Ownership, W-9s for new owners, Landlord change of address, Certificate of Insurance requests, Estoppels and Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements.
LABCORP, Raritan, NJ 2002-04
- Liaison between Legal, Facilities Departments and landlords.
- Forecasting profitability of newly acquired properties with aid of Sales Force to generate an EBITA of 70% or greater with revenues between 250,000 to 1,000,000 dollars annually.
- Negotiated key costs such as tenant improvements (in the form of amortized monthly payments to the landlord or to have the landlord pay the entire amount in order to eliminate dramatic capital expenses), common area maintenance, square footage, and annual increases.
- Negotiated key terms of individual leases in order to eliminate risks, liabilities, and various penalties.
- Complied with Federal Stark Laws that moderate reference laboratories that have physicians for
- Managed over 400 properties dealing with renewals, relocations, acquiring new properties and billing issues.
- Reported and communicated effectively to upper management.
- Trained upper management and incoming employees on procedures, policies and processing.
- Incorporated other departments to assist in properties with issues in their forte of knowledge.
LABCORP, Raritan, NJ 2000-01
- Liaison to field staff for corporate resources so that they may stay in the field.
- Special projects and analysis for Regional Director of Account Managers.
- Emergency resource for clients.
- Set up new accounts to meet their individual needs.
DEVON SELF STORAGE, Lawrenceville, NJ 1999-00
- Increased leasing activity by 100%.
- Worked directly with customers to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Performed cost analysis to improve revenue on retail sales.
Master of Business Administration, General Management, 1998
RICHARD STOCKTON STATE COLLEGE
Bachelor of Arts, Management, 1990
WEICHERT REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
Realtor License, 1994
Principles of Appraisal, USPAP, 1999
(Download) Real Estate Office Manager Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Real Estate Office Manager Resume Template in Rich Text.