Registered Nurse Resume Template (Free)
405 Kimberly Lane
Liberty, MO 63376
Outstanding and compassionate Registered Nursing professional with a heart for patients and extensive experience demonstrating a consistent track record of excellent patient care, supervisory results, and patient advocacy skills. A highly organized problem solver and effective communicator that builds teamwork, as well as possessing the initiative and dedication to exceed goals and meet needs.
Registered Nurse Case Manager May 2008 to January 2012 Universal American Insurance Weston, FL
- Telephonic case management for a Medicare Advantage PPO and PFFS products; performing daily the essential functions of case management including HEDIS.
- Patient Advocate
- Responsible for outbound calls to assess members' health status.
- Develop and evaluate members treatment plans to ensure they receive needed services.
- Disease Management including educating the member on their disease processes, procedures and medical care.
- Medication Education.
- Patient care coordination and collaboration with other health care providers for better member outcomes.
- Educate on health care benefits and rights.
- Utilization review for authorization of potential services (home health, DME, etc) and concurrent review.
- Experience with use of Interqual Program for Utilization review criteria.
- Health and Wellness education/coaching by providing reinforcement and encouragement to members in order for them to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Documenting and track case management outcomes.
- Discharge planning.
- Quality Improvement activities.
- Utilization of computerized clinical data entry system.
- Medical records use/documentation via Facets and Trizetto Products.
- Clinical case review presentation
Registered Nurse Clinical Consultant April 2007 to May 2008 Wellness Resource Center- Delray Beach, FL
- Conducts nursing assessments of patients and initiates nursing treatment plan.
- Administration of medications & processing of laboratory requests.
- Evaluates & documents the efficacy of treatments and/or medications taken.
- Presents patient-oriented education lectures.
Registered Nurse Supervisor July 2006 to May 2008 Caregivers of America, Tamarac, FL
- Responsible for patient care plans, as well as educating patients and their families in home and overall health care.
- Supervised, scheduled, trained and motivated Home Health aides in the field.
- Educate patients on medical terminology, treatment, and procedures.
- Collaborate with doctors and the agency in patient care planning and management.
- Monitored necessary supplies and replenished as needed.
- Medical Records input and documentation.
Master in Nursing- Excelsior College Currently Enrolled Expected 05/2013
Master of Arts in Counseling Montclair University
Bachelor of Arts Psychology Hunter College
Associates of Science in Nursing Palm Beach Community College- RN
Certification of Completion Bergen County Technical School NJ LPN
(Download) Registered Nurse Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Registered Nurse Resume Template in Rich Text.