Restaurant Manager Cover Letter Template
To Whom it May Concern,
I have been successful operating restaurants and pubs for more than ten years and am currently looking for a management position. I have a wide range of experience in the all facets of the industry, and feel I would be an excellent addition to any team.
* I am an excellent front of the house manager, and pride myself on my attention to detail and great customer service. I have found that in most instances it is easy to turn crisis into opportunity, and that an effective manager can engender loyalty from guests by patiently determining what they want and doing the absolute best to genuinely accommodate their needs.
* I am an effective and smart back-of -the-house manager. I have in-depth understanding of cost control and understand fully how these factors affect P&L. I feel that attention to detail, accountability and full understanding of all procedures is paramount to effective management.
* I have trained dozens of staff members and managers over the years, and have proved to be an effective, patient mentor.
* I am well versed in culinary technique, food safety and handy in both large and small facilities maintenance projects.
* I am a food and beverage enthusiast, and have an above average knowledge in the cultivation and production of the tools of my trade.
Download Restaurant Manager Cover Letter Template Microsoft Word format.
Download Restaurant Manager Cover Letter Template Rich Text format.