Sales Consultant Resume Template (Free)
342 Alexander Place
Palo Alto, CA 94517
~ Corporate Philanthropy Officer ~ Business Analyst & Technology Expert ~Enterprise Sales Consultant ~
Passionate, pragmatic, creative philanthropic and technology professional with extensive leadership, strategic program development, technology strategy, and sales consulting experience. Strong problem solving skills with a keen client needs assessment aptitude. Highly trusted advisor to executive, technical and program staff at all types of foundations in the U.S. and Canada.
B.A. - University of Pennsylvania
1999 - 2011 MicroEdge LLC, Regional Sales Director - Atlanta, GA / New York, NY
Key member of senior sales team managing large corporate sales of the company's market leading enterprise
grants management software (GIFTS), SaaS solutions, professional services and annual maintenance contracts.
MicroEdge solutions deliver a powerful, integrated, and open framework for efficient and effective charitable giving. Highly respected within the field for bringing an ethical and consultative approach to C-Level sales.
Proven ability to present and deliver simple, as well as complex, enterprise-level solutions and professional
consulting services to executives and staff. Managed and trained inside account managers, coordinating their
work in the sales territory.
- Responsible for territories in the U.S., Canada, and Internationally ranging in size from 50 accounts to
over 500 at leading grants management company with $30 million in revenues and 2,400 clients.
- Ten year track record delivering:
- 97% Annual Client Maintenance Renewal Retention Rate
- Top Tier Sales Performance - Consistent Above Quota Performer
- New Market Penetration - Africa , Joint Ventures with UK reseller
- Highest Number of Sales to Fortune 500 and Independent Foundation Clients
- Coaching, mentoring and developing strategies to continually assist sales team to improve customer engagement and drive higher closure rates.
1997-99 Dell Foundation, Executive Director - Austin, TX
Responsible for leading fledgling corporate philanthropy program through double digit, high growth
transitional phase. Strategically executed all aspects of foundation giving - grants, volunteer efforts,
employee giving, community engagement, and non-profit capacity building - in the Central Texas community.
- For 2 consecutive years, ran the most successful Dell Direct Giving (United Way and other Federations)
Campaign in the companyI¯s history with double digit growth in employee participation and 300% growth
in employee giving.
- Developed Dell's first online giving platform and campaign, which significantly streamlined
administration, made it easier to give and increased employee participation.
- Created and launched global employee recognition program - Dell Volunteers of Distinction.
- Engaged Executives in strategic community giving through launch of Austin Social Venture Partners.
1990-97 Prudential Insurance Company, Newark, NJ
Prudential Foundation, Program Officer - Ready To Work
Directed grant-making innovation and community connection within the $3,000,000 Prudential Community
Development portfolio in key cities across the country. Key innovation and program expansions include:
- Open Space initiatives in inner cities, playgrounds in urban neighborhoods and schools, an annual
business plan development contest for young entrepreneurs, as well as retail, housing, community banking and job initiatives nationwide.
- Championed and implemented the automation of corporate-wide grants management using MicroEdge
GIFTS, to gain significant work flow, staffing and process efficiencies for the foundation and corporate
- Spearheaded strategic plan that resulted in new programmatic categories - Ready to Live, Ready to
Work, Ready to Learn ¨C and focus for foundation initiatives in the 21st century.
(Download) Sales Consultant Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Sales Consultant Resume Template in Rich Text.