Supervisor Resume Template (Free)
3725 Main St.
College Station, TX 75663
During my 15+years of experience, I have continually honed my skills necessary to succeed in this position. I have a strong working knowledge of the manufacturing industry. At Hampshire paper, as their production manager I was entrusted with the entire facility, lead the 2nd shift through the day to day operations and supported all aspects of the company. I am always happy to roll up my sleeves to get the job done.
I welcome the opportunity to contribute my skills as a Supervisor to continue your team's success.
Summary: Dependable ambitious supervisor with a positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing.
2009 - 2011 Hampshire Paper Milford, NH
Entrusted with entire facility and day to day activities.
- Optimized and increased the production of the entire 2nd shift ensuring all production meets quality standards.
- Instilled a lean manufacturing environment
- Implemented 6-Sigma
- Kept track of daily production data.
- Preformed all employee training, reviews, disciplines and interviews.
2007 - 2008 Hitchiner Manufacturing Milford, N.H.
Managed the daily production of castings from wax mold injections to finish metal product for both commercial and military airline industry.
- Drove down customer overdue, by optimizing production.
- Created Lean manufacturing environment, 6-S and cellular manufacturing.
- Upheld and enforced all company policies.
- Conducted all employee reviews, disciplines and interviews.
2006 - 2007 C.A.C. INC. Lake Forest, CA.
Lead the relocation and implementation of the copper foil business to California when purchased from Gould Electronics.
- Responsible for getting all production lines up and running as well as training all new employees.
- Developed new S.O.P's and created CAC Inc.'s very first orientation and training program.
- Chartered the safety committee.6-S training and Lean manufacturing
- Daily reports of all activities to the president and G.M. of the company..
2000 - 2006 Gould Electronics Chandler, AZ.
Directed the implementation of the copper foil business to Arizona when it was purchased from JJA Inc.
- Coordinated and trained all personnel in manufacturing as well as overseeing production while maintaining the highest levels of quality.
- Ensured all crews were set-up, had sufficient materials needed to run.
- Maximized throughput by ensuring that production schedules were optimized.
1993 - 2000 J.J.A. INC. Hampstead, NH.
Was responsible for the daily production of copper foil working in a clean room environment for the printed circuit board industry.
- Used tools such as micrometers, verniers and calipers daily.
- Directly responsible for as the training of new employees, machine troubleshooting and daily maintenances.
- Ran CNC,CMM and XY machines, read custom blueprints .
- Education 2002 - 2003 Hesser College Salem, NH
Currently involved with obtaining a degree in business.
- Other Skills: Worked extensively with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Seated gas and reach clamp fork truck certified, Power tools ,Ban saws.
Willing to relocate.
(Download) Supervisor Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Supervisor Resume Template in Rich Text.