Free Tax Specialist Resume Example
54 Taylor Ave.
Orlando, FL 32401
Objective: Tax Specialist
- 25 years in the accounting profession
- Managed finance department staff of 25
- Strong computer and Excel skills
- Tax and financial statement specialist
- Memberships: AICPA and the NYSSCPA
Experience: Andre Moglia and Company, PC, CPA's Fishkill, NY
Senior CPA Tax Specialist 2011 to present
- Individual and Corporate income tax returns preparation, along
with the related personal and business financial statements.
- Maintain and update loan and amortization schedules as well as
Excel spread sheets and QuickBook client activity analysis and adjustments.
- Budget preparation based on current activities and future expectation.
- Researching tax issues and providing client advisory services.
- Problem solving ability resulting from experience.
Monticello Casino & Raceway Monticello, NY
Accounting Manager, VGM 2010 to 2011
- Supervised finance staff of 25 while performing daily activities, deposits and transfers of video game machine and raceway monies.
- Performed comprehensive comparisons and ratio analysis.
- Delivered combined and separate department statements monthly.
- Reviewed and signed as CPA local, state and federal tax forms.
- Payroll review and budget formulations and variance assumptions.
Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA's PC Middletown, NY
Tax Specialist and Client Consultant 2008 to 2010
- Necessary individual and business client sales, use and real estate taxes filed timely.
- Federal and multi-state individual, corporate, partnership income tax returns prepared.
- Resolution of client IRS and multi-state notices through correspondences and/or audits resulting in reduction or removal of penalty, interest, and assessments.
- Problem solving ability to identify difficulties, and formulate and implement innovative and strategic solutions.
Experience: Vanacore, DeBenedictus, DiGovanni & Weddell LLP Newburgh, NY
Senior Accountant - Tax Department 2001 to 2008
- Individual, Corporate, Estate and Trust tax returns prepared and filed electronically.
- Multiple tax programs using linking capabilities from original books of entry after analysis and adjustments.
- Review of firm partners work papers and journal entries for propriety.
- Non-profit organizations federal and state tax returns.
- Tax returns for LLC partnerships and General partnerships.
Download Tax Specialist Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Tax Specialist Resume Example in Rich Text Format.