Free Technical Support Resume Example
15629 US HWY 59SE
Plummer MN, 56748
My objective is to find a Junior Business Analyst position. My goal is to build on my technical skills and to incorporate my business analysis training to streamline business processes and to ensure that they are aligned with the business goals of a corporation.
Provided support for in-house and third-party applications for internal and external customers. Participated in critical incident and problem management events, and followed-up with root cause analysis of production incidents. Produced ad-hoc data restores per customer requests. Generated and maintained job-related operational documentation and business process diagrams. Created incident and problem management database records.
- Reduced customer downtime by supporting operations off-hour technical recovery testing and migrations.
- Executing test cases for off-hour practice drills.
- Improved quality of customer support by working with administrators and vendors.
- Worked closely with project teams to identify required infrastructure changes and planed activities for live migration of upcoming projects.
- Ensured data availability by managing backups and offsite data retention.
- Acted as a liaison between IT Operations, business users and project teams in resolving production issues.
- Increased systems support efficiency by generating procedures and infrastructure diagrams.
Master Certificate - Business Analysis Villanova University, online 2012
MS - Information Systems, Pace University, New York, 2008
BS - Computer Science, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY 2002
Download Technical Support Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Technical Support Resume Example in Rich Text Format.