Telemarketing Manager Resume Template (Free)
48 Temple St.
Chicago, IL 74521
Managing position in a dynamic fast-paced company where my superior organization and communications can add value. I look forward to being able to put my extensive knowledge, personality, and experience to work with your organization.
2009 to current Apac Yuma, AZ.
Supervisor Manager (Call/Contact Center)
Development and direct the management of 6 direct reports and 20 outbound agents. Responsible for ensuring client/vendor satisfaction by improving call efficiency, increasing revenue, decreasing churn and improving employee product training and knowledge.
* Made project profitable within 60-day timeframe exceeding goal by 10%
* Increased staff quality scores by 13% and decreased churn rate by 7%
* Increased efficiencies and reduced employee turn-over through identification and development of a new hiring process and training modules
* Strong ability to clearly analyze and communicate performance, gaps, daily and forecasted results
2007 to 2009 Yuma, AZ.
Manager (Call/Contact Center)
Responsible for the successful operation of a customer/sales/telemarketing contact management site with budget and P&L responsibilities. Established all processes as this was start-up Contact Center. Communicated all client strategy and KPI's to the site team at all levels, provided feedback/reporting regarding operations for the site to include trends, goal setting, performance management, company policy and procedure and monitoring overall client and company performance to lead to successful results. Experience developing and conducting agent/management training in classroom, one-on-one, and breakout session settings. Skilled in designing instructional workbook materials, and testing materials, for agent/management development including product, services, and conduct.
* Achieved highest success in company history for 100% fulfillment
* Generated over 3 million dollars in revenue annually
* Responsible for operations, policies and procedures within the site including development, implementation, and continual improvement of processes to best achieve overall business goals
* Development of site's management team; ensuring training and development for direct reports and other staff
* Demonstrated leadership over multi-functional departments to include IT, Telephony, Facilities, Training, Recruiting, Purchasing and HR.
* Successfully managed excellent customer/client/Franchise Owner relationships
* Responsible for 40 seats, 5 direct reports and dialer management
2003 - 2007 Dorchester University (N/A)
BS in Business/Management
2007-2008 Ford School Phoenix, AZ.
Property & Casualty Insurance License
(Download) Telemarketing Manager Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Telemarketing Manager Resume Template in Rich Text.