Free Telemarketing Sales Resume Example
138 Birch St.
Flint, MI 48195
Market manager with over 13 years of experience expertly developing strategic campaigns focused on customer retention and acquisition. Excel at working within integrated teams. Excel at creating customer-facing communications such as direct email and mail campaigns to achieve measureable goals within stringent deadlines. Successfully worked with sales teams to create strategic direction for, launch and enhance unique marketing programs. Proficient at creating sales collateral to reach targeted audiences. Adept at juggling multiple projects simultaneously. Skills:
Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills - Marketing Strategy - Project Management - Self-Motivation Analytical Thinking - Problem-Solving - Manage Multiple Priorities - Flexible & Organized - Targeted Communications Sales Channel Alignment - Customer Acquisition and Retention Programs - Direct Mail & Email Campaigns
e-Marketing - Strategic Planning - Presentations - Event Materials - Proposals - Executive Communications
MARKETING CONSULTANT, National - 2006-Present
Write and edit for a variety of projects for clients in NJ, MA, WI, and VT.
- Solicited clients via networking, advertising, agency relationship building, and referrals.
- Assess client needs and create proposals advising clients on the strategic direction of marketing and editorial projects from concept to completion.
- Consistently develop and synchronize print and electronic communications in compliance with brand standards.
- Deliver projects on budget and on deadline while remaining flexible to incorporate rounds of edits.
- Lead and worked in teams that include CEOs, VPs of marketing and sales, event coordinators, etc.
- Know medical terminology from writing for hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and health Web site.
Some Clients Included: SterlingBridge.com, Healthetreatment.com, Gravity Design Studios, American Standard/TRANE, Solaris Health Systems, DPT Pharmaceuticals, Vacation.com, Achieve3000, & published travel articles.
GET INTERVIEWS, Online - 2006-2009
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Write and edit resumes and cover letters, from entry-level to senior executive-level.
- Interviewed and interact with clients via telephone consultations and email questionnaires.
- Submitted several drafts to perfect document and exceed client expectations.
- Guarantee an interview within 30 days of completion with 100% satisfaction.
ADVANCED INTERNET RECRUITING SOLUTIONS (AIRS), Wilder, VT - 2005-2006
Education and certification organization for human resources professionals (worked virtually from NJ)
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Led cross-functional project team comprised of creative director, IT, sales, and senior management to
- Achieved unprecedented 5% click through rates consistently by launching first-ever weekly, geographic, e-marketing campaign, writing, designing, and executing weekly, targeted, training solutions emails.
- Wrote emails and internal communications to ensure buy-in by sales and implementation teams.
- Upgraded and managed all product/solution specific collateral presentations to ensure consistent message.
- Created a sales communications resource bank by completing needs assessments of clients and sales representatives, while ensuring collateral met brand standards.
- Contributed to complete re-design of Web site to ensure consistent, appealing, up-to-date content.
- Conceived, coordinated, marketed, and wrote speeches and presentations for CEO national speaking tour and industry summits, and represented organization at corresponding trade shows.
Download Telemarketing Sales Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Telemarketing Sales Resume Example in Rich Text Format.