Free Trading Assistant Resume Example
1315 Main Street
Des Moines, IA 51343
Experience working in Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office positions.
Serve the Traders to make sure their trades are handled correctly.
THE BANK OF NEW YORK 05/06 - Present
Trades Assistant Responsible for trade capture, booking of trades, settlements, trade breaks, and the resolution of all trade problems related to Credit & Equity Derivatives; including equity and currency forwards, swaptions, options on futures, G-7, repos, forward rate agreements, bond futures, cash bonds, Interest rate futures, swaps, currency swaps and options, credit derivatives and credit default swaps, OTC derivatives, forwards and options.
- Trade support: providing reconciliation and performing settlements and confirmations on all equity, FX, Mutual Fund and ETF Trades.
- ISDA Documentation drafting; amendments and corrections.
- Responsible for ⒜chasing⒝ confirmations.
ALLIANCE BERNSTEIN 10/05 - 05/06
- Was responsible for trade capture & settlements, booked trades and resolved trade breaks in Credit & Equity Derivatives; including equity and currency forwards, forward rate agreements, bond futures, Interest rate futures, swaps, currency swaps, options, credit default swaps, forwards, interest rate swaps, foreign currency swaps, foreign currency options & interest rate options.
AXA FINANCIAL 08/04 - 09/05
- Maintained/updated databases, performed P&L analysis, and monitored margin requirements.
- Resolved and reconciled trading discrepancies and ensured settlement of stocks, index futures, interest rate futures, put & call options, mutual funds, govt. & corp. bonds, muni bonds, foreign currency, futures &commodity trades.
- Processed all derivative transactions and verified all trades/settlements for all Derivative transactions.
CITIGROUP 04/03 ⒓ 08/04
Trade Support, FX Trade Assist-Consultant
- Used Global Oasis to process all international trades.
- Confirmed all trades in the international market.
- Performed DTC, TMS, Bloomberg, CTAS System & ADP Trade Settlements.
MORGAN STANLEY 01/02 - 04/03
Trade Support/Trades Assistant-Consultant
- Responsibilities included investigating credit default, total return & credit linked swaps.
- Performed research and investigations on all domestic & international trades.
- Served as support to a Derivatives Operations/Swaps area.
- Processed both domestic and international equity trades.
- Processed OTC Equity Derivatives.
- Used Bloomberg, Swift, and Trade Web to process all trades.
MANAA TRADING GROUP 02/01 - 09/01
- Research and responded to client inquiries.
- Maintained/updated databases, performed P&L transactions, and monitored margin requirements of clients.
- Resolved and reconciled trading discrepancies and settlements.
- Assisted traders with Stocks, Index Futures, Interest Rate Futures, Put & Call Options, Mutual Funds, Govt. & Corp. Bonds, Muni Bonds, Fixed Income, Foreign Currency, Futures & Commodities transactions.
CHRISTIAN LEGAL/FINANCIAL SERVICES 06/98 - 12/00
- Provided operations support for traders, confirmed trades with clients.
- Researched and resolved discrepancies, performed settlements.
- Assisted Compliance Department with ISDA regulations.
- Assisted traders with Pork Bellies, Corn, Wheat, Cattle and Financial Commodities.
- Performed P & L transactions, monitored margin requirements of clients.
Baruch College BBA, Finance & Investments 1998
Download Trading Assistant Resume Example in Microsoft Word Format.
Download Trading Assistant Resume Example in Rich Text Format.