Workers Compensation Underwriter Resume Template (Free)
4228 Adam Dr.
Dallas, TX 75052
Reliable, detail-oriented Commercial Property & Casualty insurance professional with 15 plus years in underwriting and management. Extensive experience in commercial lines analysis, evaluation and pricing, especially in Workers Compensation Underwriting. Knowledgeable in commercial forms, rates and market practices. Skilled in mentoring underwriting staff. Willing and able to relocate.
Underwriting Market Specialist
Insurex Inc. Paramus, NJ 2004 - 2005
- Reviewed WC, GL, Auto and Property applications from retail agencies to determine acceptability and completeness.
- Selected market and determined placement strategy for applications received.
Pemaquid Underwriting Brokerage Inc. Randolph, NJ 2001 - 2003
- Underwrote WC risks nationwide with concentrations in CA, IL, NY, NJ and PA.
- Approved referrals from underwriters on submissions with a premium range of $50,000. to in excess of $100,000.
- Supervised underwriting staff of 8.
- Involved with all aspects of WC underwriting including loss control, classification and pricing.
- Reviewed and analyzed loss experience prepared by Third Party Administrator.
- Audited files to ensure compliance with established underwriting guidelines.
- Maintained high standards of documentation for underwriting decisions.
State of New Jersey Workers Compensation Bureau Newark, NJ 1997 - 2001
- Determined proper classification of WC risks based on inspection reports.
- Performed field inspection of risks; prepared objective reports.
- Reviewed and resolved audit disputes; handled inquiries from many sources.
Senior Multi-line Underwriter
Greater New York Mutual Insurance Company New York, NY 1996 - 1997
- Evaluated package policy applications for residential risks in New York City.
- Overcame and professionally resolved an initial 5 month backlog.
Kodiak Insurance Company Paramus, NJ 1995 - 1996
- Specialized in the analysis and evaluation of Commercial Auto risks.
- Underwrote Commercial Package, BOP and GL submissions.
Senior Workers Compensation and Multi-line Underwriter
Selective Insurance Company Branchville, NJ 1976 - 1995
- Strictly underwrote WC risks for the first 10 years.
- Administered retrospective rating and loss sensitive dividend programs.
- Analyzed and evaluated commercial lines business; WC, GL, XL, Auto and Property.
- Serviced accounts in a timely and professional manner.
- Trained staff in commercial underwriting practice; mentored junior underwriters.
Manhattan Community College New York, NY
(Download) Workers Compensation Underwriter Resume Template for Microsoft Word.
(Download) Workers Compensation Underwriter Resume Template in Rich Text.